“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” -- Mahatma Gandhi
1

What We Do

Get Involved

 
 

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tuk Tuk 1 Complete

Our wheelchair accessible tuk tuk is complete!  This is just the prototype, so we will make some minor changes to the production model.  The last time I was inside one of these tuk tuks, it took three people to get me in and my wheelchair traveled in a separate car.  This time, with Lailith’s help to push up the ramp, I was able to get inside and transfer onto the seat with ease.  Lalith put my wheelchair on the roof rack and we took a test drive around the village.  I felt safe and comfortable.  Tomorrow we will continue the performance and safety tests and show it off to some folks.









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

contact
YouTube
FaceBook
 
  Newsletter Subscription
 
Please sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Email *
Name
Phone Number

-
-
Powered by1EMF Web Form
Report Abuse